Puff Puff Pass & Paint!
Saturdays monthly at the Hideout from 7:30pm to 9:30pm
Puff, Pass & Paint isn’t about making the perfect piece of art. It’s about being part of an atmosphere that is relaxed, comfortable, open-minded, and allowing yourself to freely create your own original masterpiece.
Painters and cannabis-users of various levels of expertise and from all over the world attend Puff, Pass & Paint to experience a sense of community in an intimate, inspired setting. Learn what makes us the ultimate Cannabis Painting experience.
All paints, brushes, 11″x14″ canvas panel, and any other required art supplies are included in the cost of the class.
Cannabis encouraged! Smoking, eating edibles, and other marijuana intake is allowed (and encouraged!), but certainly not required.
BYOB Great times guaranteed! Come prepared to smoke, paint, chat, indulge, and probably laugh harder than you ever have before.
GET TICKETS HERE —–> https://puffpassandpaint.com/
Whether you’re 6 or 60, music is a wonderful way to express yourself and share something awesome with others! Come learn how to play everything from: Piano, Voice, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukulele, and even songwriting! All available right here at The Comic Book Hideout Music Studio!
Check out the profiles on our music teachers, and give them a call when you’re ready to start learning.
Lark Music Lessons
Lark Music Lessons offers one-on-one music mentoring and frequent performance opportunities to clients through jam sessions and hands-on workshops.
- Piano, Voice, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukulele, Music Theory, Artistic/Creative Development
- Music Therapy for special needs clients with Autism, ADHD or other disabilities
- Free access to Jam Sessions!
Brittany has over 10 years of teaching experience in Piano, Voice, Guitar and Ukulele. She received her Bachelors in Music from Cal State University, Long Beach and is an active singer in The Harmless Doves and Daniel Bonte and the Bona Fide.
John is an instructor of Guitar and Bass. He started his own jam band, The Higgs, in 2010 and now tours around the country and plays gigs regularly in Southern California, Arizona and New Mexico.
Brandon has been studying drums, teaching on the side, and playing professionally in bands for over 10 years. A former drummer for the bands Fight Friendly and The Wheeland Brothers, he now plays for a group called PMA, which stands for Positive Mental Attitude.
- Where musicians can meet, collaborate and create
- “Junior Jammers” program for ages 4-6
- “Kool Kids” program for ages 7-10
- “Pre-teens” program for ages 10-12
- “Teenagers” program for ages 13-17
- “Adults” program for ages 18 & up
- Audition Prep
- Rehearsal Techniques
- Performance Techniques
- Recording Strategies
- Band Building Strategies
$40 per person for each Specialty Subject Workshop
Audio / Video Recording
- Audio recording in lessons and during jams
- Students track their progress
- Professional videos made for clients to demo their music and talents
- Green screen for background options
$80 for professional audio/video recording
- includes up to 1 hour of filming time and up to 2 hours of editing time
- $40 for each additional hour of editing