The Comic Book Hideout Music Studio is now open!
Whether you’re 6 or 60, music is a wonderful way to express yourself and share something awesome with others! Come learn how to play everything from Guitar to Ukulele – and we’ve got Voice lessons, too!
Check out the profiles on our music teachers, and give them a call when you’re ready to start learning.
Larry Morse has over ten years of experience teaching and working in the music industry as a session musician and performing artist. His passion for writing and creating music is matched by a desire to share that joy with his students. Offering lessons in Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Bass, Voice and Songwriting, as well as workshops in Pro Tools, Music Production and Performance Consultation. Lessons cover every aspect of musical knowledge and are custom tailored to each individual student’s goals. Any age or skill level is welcome. It’s always the right time to start making music!
$30/hr Private lesson
$50/hr Family lesson (up to 4 students)
Ask about my workshops! Songwriting, Music Production, Performance and How to “Jam”…
Lark Music Lessons
Lark Music Lessons offers one-on-one music mentoring and frequent performance opportunities to clients through jam sessions and hands-on workshops.
Lark Music Lessons (LML) opens the door to musicians who are on the shy side and want to break out of their shell. It also offers an outlet to talented musicians who already play but don’t have a group to participate with. LML is a social outlet for musicians who just want to be a part of the music culture together. Since there are different age groups, everyone belongs somewhere and no one feels left out.
The awesome thing LML provides that regular music hangouts like open mics doesn’t is the guidance and feedback from mentors. Mentors will always be around to encourage, uplift, share wisdom, and inspire. LML is currently run by a small network of active musicians who do what they love and love what they do and hope to share that message with everyone who participates in our programs.
Brittany has over 10 years of teaching experience in Piano, Voice, Guitar and Ukulele. She received her Bachelors in Music from Cal State University, Long Beach and is an active singer in The Harmless Doves and Daniel Bonte and the Bona Fide.
John is an instructor of Guitar and Bass. He started his own jam band, The Higgs, in 2010 and now tours around the country and plays gigs regularly in Southern California, Arizona and New Mexico.
PHONE: (714) 336-9690
one-on-one instrumental lessions / music mentoring
- At client’s home or at a fixed location*
- Piano, Voice, Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukulele, Music Theory, Artistic/Creative Development
- Music Therapy for special needs clients with Autism, ADHD or other disabilities
- Free access to weekly jam sessions if your package is active
*If driving to client, driving time is deducted from the lesson time.
**Packages of 4 must be used within 1 month, 8 in 2 months and 12 in 3 months. If a student must reschedule a lesson, they must do so more than 24 hours in advance and must make it up within 1 month of their package expiration.
- Where musicians will meet, collaborate and create
- “Junior Jammers” program for ages 4-6
- “Kool Kids” program for ages 7-10
- “Pre-teens” program for ages 10-12
- “Teenagers” program for ages 13-17
- “Adults” program for ages 18 & up
- “Starving Students” program for college goers of any age
- Audition Prep
- Rehearsal Techniques
- Performance Techniques
- Recording Strategies
- Band Building Strategies
$TK per person for each Speciality Subject Workshop
Audio / Video Recording
- Audio recording in lessons and during jams
- Students track their progress
- Professional videos made for clients to demo their music and talents
- Green screen for background options
$TK for professional audio/video recording
- includes up to 1 hour of filming time and up to 2 hours of editing time. $TK for each additional hour.